Keep your venue packed. Text message marketing is the best solution for you to stay busier than other surrounding venues.
Many nightclubs and bars are already using text message marketing; if you don’t, you’ll find yourself behind and playing catch-up. Advertise your drink specials and events taking place each night you are open. Do not wait until your customers have already decided to go elsewhere that night; get their attention before they are get ready & make them come to your party!
Remember that TextForLess.net’s pricing is extremely lower than our competitors & only costs you pennies!
Collect Mobile Numbers
Collect numbers at the door prior to entry; strategically this is most effective to get the most opt-in. You can consistently reach 100’s to 1000’s of potential customers every day you are open. As a nightclub owner or promoter, do not let each night pass without capturing all your patrons’ mobile numbers. Offer discounted entry or free drink when they text-2-join your campaign. If you’re giving away free entry in exchange for a mobile number, 9 out of 10 times that patron will give you their mobile number than have to pay for admission.
Advertise your text-2-join campaign:
- Sign-up sheets inside the club
- Offer drink specials or entry discounts at the door. Once the customer opts in & receives a “Welcome Note” (Example: Thank you for joining Tabu Nightclub VIP text list. Stay updated) from your Keyword, hand them the offer you are implementing that night.
- Display on your TV’s or screens. Customers tend to stare at TV’s at least once during the night so your text-2-join campaign is very effective when you broadcast it this way.
- Place our web opt-in widget on your website.
- Posters and signs inside your nightclub/bar
*Please note: when using Text-2-Join campaigns, the customer will receive a “Welcome note”. Once they receive this message, they are automatically place in your database for future updates.*
Broadcast your event
Send a text message out to your list with your daily specials or weekly events. If there’s a special event, create a buzz by sending out a mass text message campaign a few days before the event. Encourage your customers to forward your message to theirs friends so your event will succeed.