The Healthcare industry is all about proper communication with provider and patient, which TextForLess.net can improve.
Frequently, patients forget to take their medication or forget to refill them and 75% of Americans do not take their medications as directed. Since Americans are always with their mobile phones, their meds can be taken on time with the proper dosage; which can better patient health & lower lawsuits. Why not use text message marketing to send reminders to your patients? Does not sound smart, not to.
Text messaging marketing benefits the entire healthcare industry – dentists, doctors, opticians, chiropractors, pharmacists, and many more.
Collect patient mobile numbers
- Include a required field for mobile number in the paperwork a patient fills out
- Poster signs on your bulletin board and walls
- Table tents in patient waiting area
- Vocally asking them for their mobile number and explaining them the benefits of doing so
Broadcasting your medical reminders
- Schedule appointment alerts to remind patients. Using text messaging will lower the number of no-shows and reduce all costs associated with canceled appointments
- Alert them on other programs your facility may be offering patients
- Alert them that you are giving FLU SHOTS
- Prescription pick up - Lower the amount of drugs being left by patients in your pharmacy
- Prescription refill reminders
- Health tips
- Any medical discounts that you are offering to increase patient traffic